Monday, June 29, 2009

The Summer and Rebekah Joiner.

Rebekah Joiner

Ahhhh DUDE! I am so not ready for this summer "vacation" to end. It has been so amazing and even though, yes, I am exited about finishing school, I just want to have a little more time to keep what the last 3 weeks have held. I didn't shoot as much as I would have liked, but I was able to ENJOY so much more of this summer than I could have imagined. I'll still stay true to the summer and still have long nights and days swimming, it'll just be a little more busy with Portfolio coming. No worries though, I'm stoked to be going into this quarter with joy and peace.

Also, I did shoot, so here is one of my most recent shots of my good friend Rebekah Joiner. She has to be one of my favorite subjects of all time at the moment, not only is she outrageously beautiful (no make up, no retouching of the skin, etc.), she is also an amazingly sweet person, no matter what she says. You will see more of her once she gets herself back from South Africa while helping with the missions organization called Luo. Check out my Flickr for more photos of her and my two other friends Allen Mitchum and Ark Zaydman.

3 comments:

ryan tyrl said...

Word. Great shot.

Damian AhChing said...

You got some amazing portraits dude. Teach me your ways.

Brian Hall said...

Thanks ryan my main man.

Haha, thanks Damian, dude, I'll try to find a day when you can hang out and I'll teach you whatever you want to know. I have much more to learn, but I'll share anything I have learned so far.