Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rebecca & Megan Lovell Promos.

Rebecca and Megan Lovell

Recently I shot with Rebecca and Megan Lovell of The Lovell Sisters, for their new project. I felt really honored that they wanted to go with me for their project, they are truly talented girls with amazing hearts. I cannot wait to see where they head in the music industry. Also thanks to my friend Jessica who came out to help me shoot these two on the such short notice, much appreciated. Go ahead and check out their music they have up on The Lovell Sister's myspace: www.myspace.com/thelovellsisters. Also, I am stoked to announce that I'll be shooting their oldest sister Jessica's Wedding on New Years Eve. It is going to be a blast to work with these girls again along with the rest of their family and bring in the new year with a good ol' hitchin'!. I'll be posting more of the photos soon, but for now check out the Flickr for those that I have posted.

Rebecca and Megan Lovell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you did a very good job on it!!!!!

Jessica Elliott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.