Friday, February 13, 2009

Real Hope Finally.



I have finally been able to get on the Real Hope Fest Photos I shot in November. I have been super busy between school, work, and other photo jobs to sit down with all of these photos. I am am almost done with them all, I am really just finishing up some final touches and trying to get them all organized. Because there was so many bands, I got confused who played for what band haha. I will be posting a bunch more on Flickr in the next two days. 

I'm not sure if there is going to be a PhotoWalk this week. I haven't been able to think about it so if I could get some help from others who may want to plan it, that'd be great.

1 comment:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Photo walk sunday. I'm already getting soe things together with Demetrius and some others, if any quesions drop me a line!