Friday, May 8, 2009

Prego Mary Morris!

Mary Morris

"So, a maternity photo, to me, isn’t about the belly. It’s about the place in time of the woman who is pregnant." -Zack Arias. I completely agree with his statement. I'm not much of a maternity shooter. Although I did get some shots of her belly in the photos, I never really focused on just trying to show her actual belly but rather try and capture the joy of her life now while she is pregnant. That's my take on it, I don't think I'll be hit up for much maternity jobs in the future, but heck I'll take them if people like them! This is my friend Mary, she's very prego at the moment and will be due next month! She's a beautiful girl and will raise a beautiful gentleman and gentle man. I DO know this. More photos up on the Flickr.

OH! And my AlienBee/Vagabond II came today! Stoked! Pocket Wizards tomorrow.

No comments: