Friday, July 31, 2009

Great Shoot with Whitney Jetton.

Whitney Jetton
So yeah, yesterday I had a great shoot with my good friend Whitney Jetton. We had a great time and I'm stoked about the results. I posted a few on my Flickr so check them all out, tell me what you think. I tried out some new techniques and again, I really liked the results. I will be shooting with Whitney again soon because we did not get to shoot everything we thought we could so yeah, you'll see her up here again soon.

A short story from the day: So the location above is an abandoned school that I shot at almost 5 years ago. I have always wanted to go back on account that I am a lil' better now and it is a perfect location (we only shot on one wing of the building). So anyways, we headed out and I said I wanted to take a chance to see if I could even find the location, not even believing it was still in tact... well who somehow remembered how to get right back to the same spot only to find that the school was still there and more abandoned than ever! So yeah, needless to say, it was a great day of shooting.

2 comments:

I Shoot Things said...

like what you did to the lantern!

Brian Hall said...

Thank you Miss Jess! I do appreciate it.