Friday, July 17, 2009

Up and Down Cycles.

Augusta Nelson

One minute I am swamped, the next I am trying to find something to do. Half because my shoots keep falling through and I have to prepare myself for the weekend, which requires slow and thought out plans. I have a wedding all day on Saturday out in Alabama, first out of state wedding and the location is said to be very nice. Anyways, the photo above is one I took of Augusta back in the Fall of 2008. I wanted to go back and tweak the original and ended up finding this one, liked it a lot, and decided to edit this one as well.

2 comments:

Blog said...

I don't think this will be the first time you tweaked it ha :)

It looks great tho! How did your shoot at the cotton gin and plantation gooo??

Brian Hall said...

huh? haha and it didn't go