Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day... Four? Right. Right. NYC

New York City: Atomic Tom

Yesterday was a full day of shooting with Zack, shooting the band Atomic Tom and then singer/songwriter Greg Holden. Then today we all (Marc, Zack, and myself) had a huge Indian Wedding. We've been busy as all-get-out, but it has been so amazing. I haven't shot much and most everything I have gotten is either just to show I have been there or not satisfying. I'm hoping to end that tomorrow with my new friend Anastasiia. A beautiful girl from the Ukraine who now lives here in New York City. I'll be spending tomorrow with her then shooting a bunch with Zack and getting to finally hang with Marc again! haha. Tomorrow should be an amazing day and a proper way to send me back to Atlanta early Monday morning. (P.S. Greg Holden's photo is up on Zack's blog now and he also has a show in Atlanta at the Loft the 22nd of this September, so head down to it if possible.)

New York City: Central Park

No comments: