Friday, September 4, 2009

Day Two in New York City.

Today Zack and I went out to Brooklyn to shoot DJ Treasure Fingers. The shoot went great and as you can see we had a lot to work with which made it all the better. Zack and I headed back into Manhattan to roam a little more, grab a bite, and ended back in Time Square to do a little shooting. He sent me out on "assignment" to go take my first NYC photos. RC who happens to work with Scott Kelby showed up with some locals and we had some good conversation. Today was freakin sick, and tomorrow will be just the same.

2 comments:

Emma Kisiel said...

you're in new york? come see me in baltimore!

Brian Hall said...

I WAS in New York haha, but it was mainly for work so I couldn't have gone anywhere else anyways. How is everything in Baltimore?