Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello 50D.

I was able to purchase my Second and now Main Camera this week, the Canon 50D. Can anyone say HECK YES!? I would love a full frame, but as of right now, it is not practical for me to have due to lack of lenses and being in need of a second camera with more weddings coming up. I am completely satisfied with my decision and sooo stoked to get it dirty.  This camera's clarity and image detail is phenomenal. The only thing now, is to get more 4GB cards because the 2GB's cards aren't gonna cut it for this one.

9 comments:

Darren said...

Did you know B and H has a student program. The program has 4gb cards cheap. Wait does the 50 use CF cards? If not, then maybe ignore what I just said. Anyway, enjoy your new camera!

Matthew Golden said...

Dude, thats sweet. Thats the 15mp one? Very nice.

Brian Hall said...

Yeah Darren, it takes CF. I'll check them out and see what they have.

And yeah Robert, 15mp. I'm most excited about the clarity/less noise this guy brings. Even at 3200 ISO, detail is insane.

ryan tyrl said...

Congrats man! I love the 50D and wish I had one. Have fun!

Brian Hall said...

Well next time we are out, like Inauguration day, we can trade and play! hahaha

Katie Darby said...

Sweet! Congrats on the new camera!

Matthew Golden said...

dang dude, i'd kill for a clear image at iso 3200.
Congrats!

Blog said...

Heck Yeah!! that is so awesome!! Congrats!!!

Art Alley said...

sooo true about the 2G cards! next on my list is a couple Lseries lenses!

welcome to the club!