Sunday, March 1, 2009

WWW.GTCPHOTO.WORDPRESS.COM

So I just changed the Gwinnett Tech Photography Blog. Everyone needs to go check it out, add it, link it, give more ideas for it, etc. etc. It was just a simple change to make it a little more interesting and welcoming. I think I just dislike blog quality, because the banner is not at all a good quality, but the file itself is... trust me, I had to spend a lot of time just trying to get the parameters right. "750x250 exact banner" my butt! it's definitely 750x241 pixels. Anyways, I also found that I can't customize anything unless we buy the "Custom Upgrade Package blah blah blah" Which is entirely stupid, but I will do what I can with what we have until the teachers look at and agree to upgrade that. I don't think we should have to pay for it, but if we do, it could be a little fun. Ok, so go check it out and all that jazz.

No comments: