Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Time Between.

Backing up my hard drive is going to take longer than I thought. A 500GB Transfer is an all day event yet I have started tonight. Of course I have not just highlighted everything and drug it over, no, I'm doing the smart thing and transferring little by little (little meaning a lot butt load of files but not in huge increments to cut down on the event of error or interruption). I aim to have all files backed up by Sunday night, it's a very likely happening, so no worries. 

I am bummed I was not able to shoot for my own pleasure at all over "break" if you could consider this a break. I worked almost every day and the two days I had off no one was available for a shoot, subjects that is. Apathy about got the best of me, but it is ok, I will make time and continue to plug away during the next quarter. Once I get the Marc Climie's calendar, shoots will start filling in my free time.

Speaking of Marc, I am interning with Marc Climie this quarter. I'm beyond stoked and start Sunday! Marc already seems like a great guy, everyone talks so highly about him, so I cannot wait to see what is store and what all I will learn. 7th Quarter, Here I come.

2 comments:

Darren said...

Your are not by yourself. I got one free evening to shoot. The other days I had to shoot it was raining.

ryan tyrl said...

I didn 't shoot as much as I wanted to either. Gonna have to make up for it this quarter.