Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 18th and 19th (Yesterday and Today)



Yesterday I worked with Marc and Zack Arias on a Indian Wedding in Stone Mountain National Park. It was a really amazing experience, pretty long, but extremely worth it. Indian weddings are really great and enjoyable. There almost is always something to shoot that makes for a good photo. I am stoked to see what Marc and Zack came out with.


I watched part of Zack's One Light Workshop last night. I was beyond tired to really pay any attention, but I am stoked to really get into it. I'm really looking forward to studying up and getting solid with lighting. Zack is not only an awesome photographer but a sick dude as well. He is a very helpful guy so I suggest to also check out his work on his websites; Used Film, Zack Arias, and Blog.

I am at the Bridal Show with Marc at the Westin right now. The turn out is ok, but not was claimed to be expected. I'm so tired I can barely see straight right now. I'm hoping Marc can get a few weddings off this show. In no offense towards any other wedding photographers, but Marc's work is some of THE best I have seen, whether it be at these Bridal Shows or just around the internet or magazines. If you view all of his work, it's so consistent, so well seen, and so well lit. Plus he does not have to spend hours in PS to make them look good or interesting.

1 comment:

Matthew Golden said...

Dude, Zack Arias- Such a beast! I've learned so much from that guy.