Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter/Resurrection Day.

Easter

This Easter was an amazing one. I was very happy to just be with my family at my home with incredible weather. I wasn't just happy, but completely filled with joy. My nephew brings me to life more than I can say. I forget all the stupid things I worry about when he is here. Spending time with him, my sis and bro-in-law, and watching them grow as a family is mind blowing. He's one of the best things that has ever happened to our family. My parents want more lil' ones so yeah, I'll find that Beauty and hopefully beget a beauty like this son.

My Family (plus Carrie and Terry, minus my brother Josh)
Easter: I love my Family

3 comments:

I Shoot Things said...

sweet fam you got there!

Brian Hall said...

Thanks, I like em' a lil. haha

ryan tyrl said...

Goot times!