Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wedding Shoot With Marc Climie.

I came down to St. Simons Island/Jekyll Island to help Marc Climie with a wedding. It has been a great experience. As all weddings are, it was a long day, but I learned a bunch and even got to shoot around the last half of the Reception. This place is beautiful and since I am staying an extra night tonight, I am going to spend the day tomorrow shooting a little and maybe even get some beach time in. Ashley Langford was Marc's second photographer for the wedding and the dude is one sick photographer. It was great to meet another great photographer and person. I learned a lot today. I'm stoked to see how their photos come out and hope I can snatch some good ones before I head out tomorrow. If you are in the area or know someone who wouldn't mind modeling. Let me know cause I would love to fit a person in on this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro. Not sure what exactly you're asking for but I'm a local photographer. chrismoncusphoto.com Hit me up.

Brian Hall said...

Ah, sorry man, I didn't get this till tonight. I was just hoping to catch a model to help me out. I enjoy shooting locations some, but I like to throw people in the shots as much as possible you know. I will be taking a group of people (models and photographers) back down sometime soon so if you would like to join us for fun, I'll let you know, just hit me up with your email address.

Unknown said...

Hey Brian! Nice meeting you. Best wishes with your photography. Hit me up if you're in Texas or ever have a question.

Ashley

Anonymous said...

just lookin at your flickr, I live on ssi, crazy. don't talk to chris moncus, he's nuts :) jk, he's awesome.