Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Advent Conspiracy.

THE START LAST YEAR:

A new way of thinking, living, and renewed worshiping. Convicted and inspired, my family has been apart of a different style of giving for the past few years but I hope our family can be apart of this for as well for years to come. People all over are in need... you know, just the simple things like clean water, to survive n' all. As far as my life is concerned, I know more people in... want. We have our essentials and this is a great way to give away that which we have to those who don't have much or anything at all. It is Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for my family and friends, life, Love, and fountain of needs provided by a graceful God. Because I am thankful, it is time to give, joyfully. Whoop! Whoop!

No comments: