Friday, November 13, 2009

Take Care, Stranger.

Take Care, Stranger

Here is the first look at the Take Care, Stranger promo shoot. My good friends Ark and Lauren were so dang great to work with and I'm super stoked about getting these images up soon. Take Care, Stranger is something Ark has been working on for a bit and Lauren was recently added on to the project. The Debut EP "While We Breathe" is gonna be freakin' sick!

The other reason I am updating right now is because I am sitting here transferring a bunch of stuff to my new Hard Drive... it's going to become a space issue soon, but it's going to make things run a bit smoother for sure.

ALSO!!! I'm heading to New York City in the morning once again!!! To see my lovely Anastasiia and show my brother around the city for the weekend. Before this year I had never been to NYC, and now I'm going a second time and... one more time in December for some good stuff I will blog about soon.

1 comment:

Alyona Labunskaya said...

Brian to say hello my lovely Anastasiia )))
i miss her sooooo much... I envy you in a good way )

have a great time together )