Friday, October 30, 2009

Mike Cosentino.

Mike Cosentino

Here's the first look at my shoot from today with Mike Cosentino. The dude is great and will be releasing his new album in 2010. He's a great guy from "Joysie" and I will link him up when I get all his information about the new album. In the next post when I put up more photos from the shoot, I'm going to have some of these shots linked on my website so you can see them big! This shot is not meant to be seen small. No worries though, the time of this blog and it's tiny pictures is on it's way to an end. Go to the Flickr to see it a "tad", literally tad, bigger.

Other new news, I'm shooting Sunday with my friend Ark Zaydman (Take Care Stranger), to work on promo photos for his soon-to-be Debut EP. Stoked, the weather is perfect lately!

No comments: