Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey, I'm 21 Now. Whoop! Whoop!

The Big Two-One B-day!
So yeah, I turned 21 this past Saturday. We had a little party and as you can see... set up a "photobooth". Go to my flickr if you feel like reading the sarcasm behind it haha (all in fun of course).

Anywho! So I had some of the biggest surprises this birthday, and one of them happens to be the biggest surprise I've ever gotten. The girl above may look familiar... yeah because she's Anastasiia, the beautiful gal I happened to meet in New York at the beginning of September with Marc and Zack. So she secretly contacted Danielle and Jessica, then my Mom, so everyone knew, my family, friends, and even Marc knew she was coming. Yeah so basically on Saturday I flipped with stokedcitement! It was an amazing birthday and was glad I got to spend it here at home with my friends and family.

The Big Two-One B-day!

The Big Two-One B-day!

The Big Two-One B-day!

The Big Two-One B-day!

4 comments:

Josh Kelley Photography said...

Great to hear man. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

David Allen Jones said...

awesome! happy b-day! looked fun

Rebekah Bowles said...

happy late birthday!