Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Nephew: Elijah!

Eli At The Pumpkin Patch.

So I have spent almost two weeks with my nephew and they were absolutely amazing. My Sis, bro-in-law, and Eli, headed back up to NC today and instantly it sucked! I love when they are here and hate when they leave. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the cutest, smartest, and most amazing 2 year-old struttin' around out there. The ladies already swoon over him, he is picking up drums, guitar, piano, golf, and baseball... :) hahaha, and honestly he just turned 2 and can already speak in full sentences. Ask Anastasiia, she can vouch hahaha. Yes I am biased, but I feel like it is my Uncle Duty to brag on my lil' dude! I have tons of photos of him from the past two years and probably should put them into the works of creating something... hmmmm will see :).

Eli's 2nd Birthday.
"I'm Two Yay!!!"

The Big Two-One B-day!
This is my Sister, the raddest sis on the planet. She helped to beget the amazing wonder known as Elijah! :)

Eli On Drums.

The kid loves the drums, what can I say?

No comments: