Friday, October 9, 2009

An Old Goodie.

Ark and Jim.

I shot this photo about 2 years ago when I first started at Gwinnett Tech. I always really liked this image of my two friends Ark and Jim. It's always reminded me of some fun times. Since I haven't been able to get out and shoot much for my own portfolio, I thought I share an old goodie that I touched up a little.

UPDATES! I shot 3 weddings this past weekend so I have been beyond tired and school classes are very demanding, it's a lot different now that none of it has to do with photography hahah. I am in the middle of planning some big shoots and can't wait to get to them and post the work. I am currently trying to be a good student and also work on getting a bunch of albums finished. I'll also have a new wedding preview up soon from Victoria and Dylan's wedding where everyone can see a little more of the images. YES! I know, I'm still working on the site and blog. We'll see what happens after this weekend :).

No comments: