Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New York, New York.

The Lovely Anastasiia!

Here's Anastasiia in New York on the Brooklyn Bridge from this past weekend. My brother and I had a great time hanging out with her the whole weekend and enjoying the city once again, first time for my brother. I have a bunch of photos I'll be posting from the trip, but... they are behind a gigantic pile of work I need to get done, so you'll see them, but not yet! Also I'll be returning to New York in December and I'll be talking about that a little bit more when the time comes.

In other news, I'm off to shoot Rebecca and Megan Lovell today for a new project they are starting. Rebecca and Megan are in the trio, The Lovell Sisters, which is an amazing bluegrass, folk band. So I am pretty honored to get to work with these two today because their music is sooooo sick! Check them out there music myspace www.myspace.com/thelovellsisters.

1 comment:

Climie said...

Nice shot, and great news!