Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Augusta In Georgia.

Recently, I was able to hang out with my friend Augusta for her Birthday. I was just planning on taking her out for dinner and all the good stuff. But, because she loves all forms of art and is a great gal to have a conversation with, we(I) started talking photography and playing around with the camera. Well, in the midst of teaching Miss 'Gusta a few things about the ole' camera I started getting some beautiful shots. So, I started asking her to stand here and there and low and behold I was loving them! She's so beautiful obviously, but the sun setting made the lighting and scene that much better. I have a ton of shots from her Birthday and a few days after from Cleveland, GA when I went to see her. I am stoked to post some more.

No comments: