Thursday, October 30, 2008

Project Video And Flickr News.


Over my Summer Quarter, in my Multimedia 1 Class, I had to put together a video telling a story. I used mostly photos, so it's more of a Montage, but it does have video clips here and there to emphasize points. The basis mainly about young girls struggles in a world that keeps telling them they have to be perfect, especially on the outside, if they will be worth anything. It fits in everyone, how all in this world struggle with never being good enough, but in reality, being us is more than enough. The first song is Have Heart's "No Roses, No Skies" and to understand all that he is saying you can find the lyrics Here. The second song is O'brother's "The Look Down!". Tell me what you think if you would like. 



In other news, I am frequently updating my Flickr page with a lot of work that I have been doing this past year that I have not posted on my site or anywhere else. So check it out, I should have a new set coming up today before I head off to work.

2 comments:

ryan tyrl said...

awesome shot.

King Dirty Photo Blog said...

Hell ye mini youtube thing. Let me know the secret my ninja! Video is awesome. I am posting mine next week at school woot woot!