Friday, October 31, 2008

REAL HOPE FEST 2008!

REAL HOPE FEST has made it's way back around again in it's 4th Annual Music Festival. Real Hope Records has put on RHF for a few reasons. First, to support the Local and National Music scene. Second, to give local Atlantan's and Georgian's a fulfilling alternative to the main stream party lifestyle. Third and Final, to promote exactly what the name is, to give Real Hope to the youth of today and even the generations before and after. This music festival is more than just about music, it's about showing love to our fellow man and giving hope to all those who seek it out. My good friend, BJ Dills, who heads up Real Hope Records has asked me to return again this year to shoot the entire show. To view the shots I took from last year just head to their myspace page. Come out if you can. I promise, you won't be disappointed.  There is also a Food Drive going on during to help the hungry. There is more information about it on their Myspace. I'll have some of the shots from the show up on my Flickr soon.

No comments: