Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Portrait Business Cards.

I spent an entire day at work cutting about 100 sheets of cards for the Holiday Portraits. There was 8 on each sheet, so we're thinking about 800 right? Maybe, I didn't want to count them all out. I was glad it was a slow day, because it took up practically the entire day. 
Also, I wanted to thank those of you who have said great things about the poster. I really appreciate the support from all the classmates and friends. Thanks to Do too! For taking care of the cards for the most part. 

4 comments:

Jessica Elliott said...

Thats schweet. We need a cutter like that at my work.

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Wow Brian! You design us a poster and cut all the cards for us!!! Really Great Job!!!

Katie Darby said...

Great job man! Thats a lot of work!

mitch said...

i would like to know how you do the vignette. its nice.