Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Upper Quarter Portfolio Show.

Believe it or not, I am almost done. I shot the Upper Quarter's Portfolio hanging and show at the end of the summer. It was a great experience and it allowed me to connect with some of them a little more, even if it was at the end of their program. They were all great and their work was just awesome. It was a privilege to get to shoot the show. So, if you were in Upper Quarter and wanting to see the photos, they are coming, but I just had to stick it on the back burner when school took back over. 

3 comments:

Sarah Dillon said...

No rush at all, but I can't wait to see them.

Simply Amy Photography said...

I love that picture!It's me! Ya we understand how many other things you doing rite now, thanks again I can't wait to see them all!

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Thats a great shot