Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Executive Portrait: Chef Keri.

I shot my Executive Portrait today. I drew Chef Keri... and right away I knew I had to step it up. Luke Allerdice, last year graduate, shot her last year for his EP. I was stoked to get to shoot her, because she I heard she was great to work with, but I knew I had to try to step it up some how. Luke's photo was amazing, it was my favorite EP I saw, so I wanted to do a good job. Once I got it finalized and printed, I was really really happy with what I got. I don't know if it could stand next to Luke's portrait, but I'm definitely happy with it.

7 comments:

ryan tyrl said...

This pic is so badass! You did a great job!

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Awesome photo Brian!!

Blog said...

ha this is fantastic!!!

Brian Hall said...

haha thanks guys! I appreciate it a lot.

Josh Kelley Photography said...

Ha. Great Shot!

Katie Darby said...

Awesome! I love this shot!

Denise Benson Photography said...

this is awesome! great job man!