Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Smile, Ya Busted!

Michelle, Heather, and I were heading back from PhotoBarn today, when I noticed some guy hand cuffed and surrounded by cops. Well, after yelling "DUDE! THAT DUDE IS GETTING ARRESTED!!! TURN IN!" Michelle had already begun to turn in. We were all screaming, "GET A CAMERA!" Of course we left ours at school, except! for Michelle. She got to wear in her new Nikon D700 and 70-200mm F/2.8 VR lens while snapping these lil' hoodlums! Oh yeah, that dude was not the first guy I saw. After the first man was stuck in the car, not one, not two, not even three, but I think four or five more guys and one girl came out of the supposed stolen car. Heather then remembered that she had her point-and-shoot and got a few sweet shots as well. I was left cracking up in the back seat. The cops were suspicious, but pretty cool after checking our IDs haha. I'll definitely remember this story forever.

2 comments:

Lottie Holmquist said...

Crazy!

michelle said...

Me neither- after the cops visited us at school!!!