Sunday, November 16, 2008

Abandoned Women's Prison.

Today I went out and shot with two Lower Quarter students, Lindsay and Jayne, and also another Professional, Nate. We went to an Abandoned Women's Prison around town. I was stoked and couldn't believe I have never heard of this place. It was huge and had plenty of photo opportunities going on inside and out. I have tons of photos to go through but I posted a few on my Flickr. I have big plans for this place, so multiple visits will be happening. Today was a good day. 
Lindsay and Jayne.

4 comments:

Katie Darby said...

Whoa sweet! I've never herd of this place before.

Blog said...

i swear you can take something like that and make it look good!! i just love all your shots!

ryan tyrl said...

Inspiring!

Art Alley said...

really cool! invite me too next time!