Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MAC On Campus.

About two times a year, MAC On Campus (The Mamiya Company) comes to our school and shows us all the latest and greatest things they have going on equipment wise. Of course it is just a drool fest for all of us photographers. They have some awesome deals going on right now, like the Mamiya 645ZD w/the 28 Megapixel Touch Screen Back for a little over $13,000! Sounds expensive (because it is) but it is truly a good deal. Also the Sekonic Light Meters have dropped in price!
We then moved on to going over the Profoto Lights... sick, literally makes me sick because they're so rad. We got to have some fun with the 645ZD and a few of the lenses. My friend Jessica has a video of me from this, so I will be posting that once she gets it up.

2 comments:

Washington Farms said...

Hello Brian,
I'm in the lower quarter this fall, and simply wanted to say how much I have enjoyed looking at your work. - As well as all of the work of your fellow upper quarter classmates! You guys were super for coming in and talking to us several weeks back. Thanks, and look forward to continuing to learn from you guys!
Deanna Washington

Brian Hall said...

Ah man Deanna, that was really nice of you to say. Yeah, I'm stoked to see what all of you have to bring to the table and also just to get to interact with you all more. Think the more involved everyone is in the program the better the program will do, which we need. I hope everything is good with and if you ever have a question, feel free to ask me, or anyone else at that, but the door is always open here :)