Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Denis Reggie.

Please take a second to look at the other Mrs. Harkin's (Joyce) to the right of this photo. ;)
Here's some photos from the joyous day of learning at Denis Reggie's workshop. I can honestly say I learned a great bit and am, once again, stoked for tomorrow's session. We learned about "foofing" which is bouncing light, but with style. I understand now, why and how Denis Reggie has taken Wedding Photography to a whole new level and carried it as far as he has. I am truly honored to be able to be apart of this workshop. Not to mention, his team has to be the coolest staff out there and the food is disgustingly... amazing! Oh and the group attending the workshop are some of the nicest people, this has been a great experience.
This is Clara Chambers, one of Denis' second shooters. She is such an awesome gal who knows how to show some great southern hospitality with sweet tea and letting us blind her with our flashes. She is a really great photographer, so check out her work here.

2 comments:

Sammi Kate Photography said...

Yeah that's right! that's me having Denis Reggie look at my photo! Hehe (he looked at everyones!) I love Joyce's Face. And Clara looks beautiful!

ryan tyrl said...

Hope you had a great time man!