Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Walkin' Atlanta 2009 Number Three.

Tomorrow is another PhotoWalk. Yes, third one this week. I am not any kind of coordinator or organizer, so I haven't contacted everyone, made concrete meeting times or places, etc. etc. All I've done is made, what I think, is this cool invite info thing! So that means this isn't some organized that we're doing here. Because I'm sure there are going to be many walks that I won't make, but I will try to help out as much as I can. So anywho! From the talk I had with Ryan, the sounding plan will be to meet around 2:30PM - 3:00PM in East Atlanta. The best place to park in East Atlanta is down Moreland Ave. in the Kroger/Barnes&Noble/Target Parking lot, because it is huge and free and in East Atlanta. For directions CLICK HERE! This is coming from the North Ave. exit, Exit 249D I believe. If you come late, just give one of us a call. If you don't have our numbers, comment one of us or email us. My email address is: mrbrianh@gmail.com. When we meet, we will then split up into groups and explore the Eastside of Atlanta. We'll probably end up meeting back up after a while to see what we got and decide if we feel like going anywhere else, go home, or go eat! I'm stoked, so I hope to see a bunch of you come out.
Oh, and in other news, Miss Georgia was 1st Runner Up for Miss America! Whoop Whoop! She's smokin' man.

2 comments:

ryan tyrl said...

Word. Photo Walkin' taking off!

King Dirty Photo Blog said...

bro... Can I get an email update about the photowalks? kingdirty@gmail.com I am down for #4