Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Walk Number Two.

Photo Walk Atlanta Number Two was another success. I have gone through a good bit of what I got today and I am pretty stoked on them. I have scouted tons of new spots that I can bring some bands and models back to. Sunday is the next walk I believe. We have not discussed it thoroughly yet, but we're thinking Sunday afternoon, East Atlanta.
Two things I have realized these past two walks. The 30D's noise is becoming a bigger problem and I need to re-calibrate my monitor. Again, exciting things are happening in the PhotoWorld. Get stoked!

3 comments:

Darren said...

If you find any tunnels let me know. Thanks.

ryan tyrl said...

Don't let 30D noise get ya down. Just add more noise and make it interesting. Granted it's an acquired taste...but so are cow tongue tacos...and I love them!

Mendoza Photography said...

I love photo walk!!! i can't wait for the next one!! so let me know when n where : )