Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Day for Barak Obama in Atlanta.

At first I was really bummed my plans fell through for going to D.C.... But after today, I am very glad I did not go. The experience in Centennial Olympic Park was great, it was beautiful to see all the emotions. But the experience that really made the day was just getting to spend time with a few great people. Kevin Dowling, Ryan Tyrl, Jessica Elliott, and I spent the whole rest of the day shooting in downtown in the freezing cold weather. Ryan summed up everything fairly nice so check out his post about it. Also Jessica will be posting a video from on the way back to our cars from Marta... it was a trip. I will post more about it tomorrow because it was an experience I'll remember for the rest of my life. I know it sounds corny, but they are some great people and amazing photographers. I'm stoked about what is to come. Now, I need rest because almost everything attached to my body hurts.